Trine 4850-32D 12/24V AC/DC Rim Exit Strike
1/2" Surface mounted strike for Rim Panic Devices
The most flexible electric strike for use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” (6 different thicknesses altogether).
32D Stainless Steel finish
Please Login to see Price
Availability: In stock
Currently 5 Available
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and now with two (2) 1/16” Spacers (replaces the 1/8" spacer) -- the most versatile rim panic strike NOW provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
- Low Current Draw Available 4850PoE for 12DC and 4850LCD for 24DC
- For a fire rated rim panic strike use the 4800F