COMMAND ACCESS MLP-UL-M-KIT Motor Driven Latch Pull-Back Kit Marks 8800 & 9900
The new MLP-UL-M-KIT is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Marks M9900/M8800 & Design Hardware 10000 series 36″ device to an electrified latch pullback device.
The retrofit kit will maintain all UL listings on the device and for peace of mind is backed by CAT’s 3-year no hassle warranty. The new unit easily hooks underneath the pushpad onto the back activating bracket and is secured with (2) screws, in a matter of minutes. The only hole you’ll need to drill is for the wire raceway. PTS allows for a smooth post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches.
An optional built-in REX switch is available on all units!
Last but not least, the new MLP-UL-M-KIT’s features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done
- Voltage range – 24 to 28 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900 mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4
- 300’ with 18ga wire